Thursday, December 13, 2012

Introduction

This is my first blog, so please be patient with me. I LOVE reading books. I can sit down with a good book and finish it in just a few hours (after my kids go to bed). I have always enjoyed reading and ever since my husband bought me a Nook for Valentine's Day this year, I have taken my reading obsession to a whole new level.

I always try to write a review on books that I have read. I feel that a good, honest review helps out not only potential readers of the books, but also helps the authors. I enjoy reading other readers' reviews and thought to myself that I should be blogging my reviews of books. Now I don't know if anyone will read this. I mean this whole blog is going to be about my opinions and views on the books I read. I hope it is interesting to someone out there, but if it's not then that's okay, I'm doing this for all those wonderful books out there that deserve to be read.

I am about to start a new book by one of my favorite authors, Jessica Sorenson, called The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden. I have been looking forward to this book for so long and cannot wait to dive head first into it! I have read many of Mrs. Sorenson's books and love every single one of them. I will be reviewing some of her books that I've already read, because they are just AMAZING!

Well, I think that is enough for the introduction to this. I hope someone out there will find my reviews insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment